Saturday, May 2, 2015

Stupidity Should Be Painful - Condition Yellow - Morons


***************************************************************************************************



The stupidity and irrational fears of the people of this Country borders on the psychotic...
***************************************************************************************************


To all those who've received their Concealed Carry license this year - As the late, great Cubs Broadcaster Jack Brickhouse would say - "HEY HEY!"

Congrats!  Strap it on, make your way to WallyWorld and take your WallyWalk!

***************************************************************************************************


When I drop my Grandson off at school, I always wait to make sure no one can see my gun before I transfer it to the locking glove box.  To be honest, I just don't need some hysterical person calling the cops about the "man with a gun at the school!"  So, even if the law said "Yeah sure, go ahead..."  I still wouldn't do anything that would expose my sidearm to passersby... I just wait till its all clear.

**************************************************************************************************


I worked on the south side of Chiraq for 23 years, and down there you learn to work with your head on a swivel or you may find yourself in very bad trouble, very quickly.  For me, Condition Yellow was a way of life long before I knew the term existed - long before concealed carry.


I've often wondered how low the crime rates across this Country would go, if the average person learned about Condition Yellow and applied it's simple teachings to their everyday lives?

I would have to think crime would fall like a rock.  It just makes sense.  Keep your head out of your I-phones.  Don't text while walking blindly.  Take off the headphones.  For Christ's sake, just be aware!

************************************************************************************************

I'll never understand how any state gets away with abusing our Second Amendment Rights the way they do...

Murdoch v Penn., 319 U.S. 105
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it and attach a fee to it.

**************************************************************************************************

Funny story.  I had a call from the "IRS."  The call was very loud with a lot of background noise, like the office was at the stock market on crash day.  The man who was speaking to me had a thick accent that made it difficult to understand him above the din behind him.  From what I gathered, I owed the IRS money and it needed to be paid right away or the Sheriff would be there to arrest me in the morning (his words).

Now his English is horrible and anyone with any brain at all should see this scam from a mile away,
but I let him stutter and stop and start again, mechanically reading his lines, for about 2 minutes.  I then interjected and said something alone the lines of...

"Whoa, whoa whoa, little buckeroo... can I ask a question?"

He deliberated for a second and then said "Yes" in what I can only describe as a Thai or Vietnamese accent.

"Do people really buy into this?  I mean, when you talk to people, do they really believe this?"

And Gods honest truth, after roughly five seconds, he replied in a completely defeated, utterly disheartened tone... "No."

And I hung up.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

***************************************************************************************************
Order a copy of my new book "I'm Married... Shoot Me!"  for just $7.70 -The harrowing tales of your average Husband. Children, insanity and manly cowardice, all wrapped up in love - is now available through Lulu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean